Recents in Beach

header ads

Google Alert - Bild

News 2 new results for Bild
Liverpool legend dreaming of manager job GiveMeSport
But speaking to the German newspaper Bild, Hyypia revealed he would love to coach his former side in the future, and also his national team. "I have got two ...
See all stories on this topic »
I'm not fit enough for 90 minutes, warns Gotze Goal.com
It was not so intensive," the €37 million man told Bild. "I hope there will be more and more minutes. It's been nearly five months during which I've had no rhythm.
See all stories on this topic »
Blogs 1 new result for Bild
Sami Hyppia speaks out about Liverpool manager 'dream' | Football ...
He told Bild: I have got two special places in my heart. Sami Hyppia in his Liverpool playing days [GETTY]. It would also be a dream to one day be the Liverpool ...
Daily Express :: Football Feed

Delete this alert.
Create another alert.
Manage your alerts.

Trimiteți un comentariu

0 Comentarii